As Health Coach I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
With what I have studied and practiced we can co-create completely personalized programs, actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
I have studied with the world´s top health and wellness experts:
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.We will also talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life.
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that can transform your life.As Yoga instructor and practitioner I am trained in the tradition of Hatha Yoga. I received my first training at Yogayama Yoga Studio (Stockholm). Then I was training under the guidance of Caroline Westling and Acharaya Ratheesh Mani.
I had Kids and Family yoga teacher training from Rainbow Yoga Kids (Lisbon).
I attended the Pregnancy and Mamma-baby yoga teacher training from Atmajyoti (Stockholm) with Sofia Elmström.
I am very interested in new ways of moving through mindful movement practices that help integrating with traditional yoga sequences. I participated at the course "new wave of yoga" in Toronto, with Kathryn Bruni Young and Michael Stone, which is about developing a more lateral view of yoga by incorporating different modalities of physical and mindful practices with traditional yoga. Both are a big inspiration for me.
From there I keep exploring ways to move the body, also from a trauma-sensitive perspective I find it very interesting.
I teach regular classes in studios and cultural houses in Stockholm. I offer also private 1:1 sessions. I aim to create a safe environment where to open up your own way of moving through the postures, to explore your own practice and what we can create by practicing together.
As Meditation Facilitator I started to be inspired by all the monks and nuns from the Root Institue in Bodhgaya. Nowadays I keep getting inspired by Michael Stone teachings, whom I learned with in the Meditation Facilitation Mentorship Program. I keep learning with his teachings and I practice with him on silent retreats.
I try to integrate Zen and Buddhist philosophy,texts and practices as part of my life.
I also benefit from the daily mindfulness training of raising a young family.
I always share mindfulness techniques with clients, because I see it is of great help in the process of exploring oneself. By doing that we work together for:
and these are just some of the benefits of practicing.
- relieving stress levels and anxieties
- decreasing reactivity
- calming the mind
- enjoying deeper life
- increasing contentment
- having tools for healthy relations with ourself and others
- creating awareness in our community
- finding home in our body and breath
As Doula I got my education from Odis Doula association.
I studied with Liisa Svensson, midwife and doula, and Susanna Heli, doula and writer of the book "Confident Birth".
Very inspired from their passion I am willing to be a support for women and couples. Helping the whole family to have a positive experience of the birth from before until afterwards.
I am willing to support you integrating healthy practices into your life and serve you in the process of your self discovering.